Accompany cannot access any data from LinkedIn directly, including LinkedIn connections. However, you can export your LinkedIn connections and upload them to Accompany on our web app. To upload a .csv of connections from LinkedIn:
- Visit the LinkedIn Data Export page
- In the "Pick and choose" section, choose the "Connections" checkbox
- Choose "Request archive." Wait for the link to the archive to arrive in your email.
- Download the archive when it's available.
- Visit Settings on web and add the file using the Upload .csv option (see screenshot below)
You can upload the entire .zip file that LinkedIn generates for you or just the Connections.csv file.
Accompany does not spam your contacts or share contact information like email addresses and phone numbers with third-party services or other users.