Here are some general troubleshooting tips for using Calendar in Accompany:
Calendar is incorrect / out of sync
- Ensure all email accounts are connected in Settings (i.e. no accounts have expired)
- On iOS, clear caches on your device from Me > Settings > Clear Caches
- Still out of sync? Let us know!
Calendar is missing events
- Ensure that calendars with events you want to view are toggled on from the drawer icon (found at top left when viewing the Calendar tab)
- On iOS, clear caches on your device from Settings > Clear Caches
Calendar attendees do not appear or are incorrect
- Check to ensure attendees are invited to the event
- Contacts may be matched to the wrong person in our database. Let us know!
Calendar doesn't contain photos
- Make sure the person is in your Outlook, Gmail, or device contacts
- Accompany may not have enough data to match your contact to a person in our database. Give us a shout!
Calendar doesn't give me the option to call in
- Check the formatting on the phone number. Is it missing an area or country code?
- If not, please let us know!
Calendar has duplicate events
- Check to see if the event has a slightly different name or start time
- Accompany should automatically merge duplicate events. If the event has the exact same title and time, please let us know!
Shared Calendars do not appear
- Be sure all email accounts are connected and in sync
- Try enabling the calendar via Outlook or Google calendar, then clearing caches in Accompany (Me > Settings > Clear Caches)