Calendar gives you an at-a-glance look at your week. Here are a few tips on using it on iOS:
- Use the slider at the top to switch between Now (vertical), My Day (grid) and week (horizontal grid) views.
- Tap the color palette icon to hide or show calendars
- Scroll up and down to view your schedule.
- Your contacts will display under any meeting you have scheduled with them. Tap a Contact's photo to view their company data, personal stats, contact info and any Insights you have added.
- Swipe left to see more contacts in the meeting.
- To quickly skip to a future date, tap the month dropdown at the top of the screen.
- On Web, the Now view includes news and bios of your contacts by default
- Easily switch to this view by rotating your phone to landscape orientation when viewing your Calendar
- Swipe left and right to swap days
- Swipe up and down to view your day at a glance
- On Web, the Week view can be customized to show 5 or 7 days
More Calendar Tips
- Tap the Calendar icon in the navigation bar to return to today's date.
- If your contacts are connected to companies, those will display alongside meeting attendees in the Now view and on detail pages in the My Day View.
- Tap a meeting's title to view meeting details such as dial-in information and a map to the meeting location.
- Type up Meeting Notes directly in Accompany by clicking the Meeting Notes icon, or dictate them afterwards.
- Do you use paper or a whiteboard to write your meeting notes? Snap a photo and add it to Meeting Notes to save time!