If you've started a new job, been promoted or completed a degree, Accompany may not have the latest information. Not to worry—you can edit your profile to make changes inline!
Here's how to edit your profile on iOS and web:
- From Me > My Profile, tap the 3 dot icon, then choose "Edit Profile."
- Tap the ✏️ icon next to any existing position to make edits to it or remove it.
- Add a new position with the + sign.
- Add or edit education info, profile photo, headline and bios using the same tools.
On web, click your profile photo in the upper right hand corner of the page, then click the Profile link. Next, click "Edit profile."
Since we have more real estate on our web app, we'll automatically expand all employment we have in our database for you. To make edits:
- Click your headline, current or past positions to edit them inline
- Remove positions or bios via the X button.
- Hover your mouse over your profile photo to change it
- Add new info via the +Add Bio, +Add position and +Add Education buttons
- Don't forget to save your changes when finished